TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WE are so sorry to hear of this. At least she was living life to the fullest and doing what she loved. Our hearts go out to Lynne's husband and family and we will keep them in our prayers.

cardzard and Roxanne

I'm shocked and saddened. She seemed like a great and wise lady.

Firstly ... I just can not believe this! I never met her in person but felt like I knew her for a very long time. She was one of the most polite yet persuasive and eloquent people on this forum and I really valued her opinions not just for her knowledge but also clarity. I often PM'd her and she was quick to respond back with detailed answers. I always felt like some day I will be joining you guys for some cold water diving which is turning out to be my own passion. As I am reading this, I do not know what to say. At this point I feel like I am writing this more for my own comfort than anyone else.

Please accept my most sincere sympathies and know that she will be remembered.

Peter my prayers and those of my family go out to you. I have been an admirer of hers since I first found this board. She has helped so many people and been a beacon for safe diving.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've only known her through her writings here and stories passed along by friends, but I've read her thoughts for years and she has always seemed like an extremely kind, gracious, and thoughtful person. I'm very sorry for your loss Peter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom