TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh my, Oh my! I have exchanged ideas and thoughts with TSandM (Lynne, as I now know) for a number of years. I have thoroughly enjoyed each of our discussions. You are in my prayers.

SeaRat

It's been years since I've been on this page. The second I heard I knew I had to log in and express my condolences. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. We're just down the road in Tacoma. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Oh...so sorry and shocked. I always made a point to read her posts & hoped to meet her some day. This is just so sudden.

Peter, I'm shocked and saddened. She was so special and touched most of us here. I am so sorry for your loss.

I've been trying to think of the right words to say for hours but there can never be the right words for such a loss! Without Lynne the world is a colder and darker place... there are just some places that are colder and darker than others .. there is pain only Lynne's touch could ease if only....

Peter no words ... just know we care

I saw JP Bresser post it on his facebook page... and I had to come her to pay my respects. I've never met Lynn in person but we exchanged mails (regarding diving on the red sea explorers mv Tala). All has already been said about her posts and contribution to this digital community. My heart goes out to you Peter and your close-ones, this is incredibly sad news.

I too cannot believe it and am in denial and hope that she will still be found alive. She was always the reasonable one on the board and I think this helped many people make sense of everything. I am very sorry if it turns out to be true.
Dennis

I've been trying to think of the right words to say
I can't find them either.

My condolences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom