TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sincerest condolences and prayers to Lynne's friends and family. The diving community has suffered a tremendous loss. While I never met Lynne, I always enjoyed the countless insightful comments she contributed to SB. Rest in Peace, Lynne.

Last edited:
just terrible, terrible

i remember her so fondly though I never met her in person

Man, I am really sorry to hear this. I didn't know her other than on this board, but like she did with so many others, she always had thoughtful and considerate advice to me. Sorry for this loss.

Last edited:
My deepest heart felt condolences. She will not be forgot and will live on through her posts here on SB. Lynne's advice will continue to help divers become better. Peter, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Dennis

Holy cow. That's tragic. ****.

Thoughts and prayers heading your way Peter.

My prayers are with you and Lynne. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can do to help you through this.

I had hoped I'd never have to write these words....

I will miss my friend. God save the queen.

This breaks my heart. Lynne was a beacon of light and always the voice of reason in an unreasonable world. RIP Lynne.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom