NEW Stealth TEC Sidemount BCD by xDeep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Classic.

Hello guys,
Thank you for support and being patient,
the only thing that is holding us from selling new Rec Stealth wing is CE certificate. We are waiting for it since some time and should be here really soon. As you know we proud ourselves having CE certificate for each piece of equipment xDeep manufactures.

We will update you as soon as it hits the market.

Safe diving for all :)

Rec fixed Stealth wings should get off the production line in 2 weeks and we will expedite the shipping to us right after.
We will have them available as soon as they touch the US soil, any other xDeep dealer can place an order and sell you these as well.

So at the end of May, you allude to a end of June shipping date.

The very first small batch was delivered to the American market few weeks ago and first big shipment is in and waiting to be released from customs, so we are day ot two away from shipping - that's TEC Stealth set and TEC Stealth wing, REC wings will be available closer to end of July.

At the end of June, you talk about shipping at the end of July.

the only thing that is holding us from selling new Rec Stealth wing is CE certificate. We are waiting for it since some time and should be here really soon. As you know we proud ourselves having CE certificate for each piece of equipment xDeep manufactures.

At the end of August you basically say you don't know and blame it on a CE certificate, which doesn't mean anything in the U.S. or to U.S. divers.

---------- Post added August 23rd, 2015 at 08:15 PM ----------

Reminds me of the xDeep Black drama.

Reminds me of the xDeep Black drama.

Please read the question and the post accurately before commenting as the original post was made considering Stealth TEC Wing that was in fact DEAD SHARP sold as announced
and user is asking for Stealth TEC but REC version which is different / newest product awaiting CE certificate.

Have a nice day :)

Please read the question and the post accurately before commenting as the original post was made considering Stealth TEC Wing that was in fact DEAD SHARP sold as announced
and user is asking for Stealth TEC but REC version which is different / newest product awaiting CE certificate.

I did read the posts carefully and suggest you do the same. The user did ask for the REC wing and all your responses that I quoted pertain to the REC wing. You are just upset that I pointed out the inconsistencies in your posts. Like the xDeep Black you keep changing the ship date. The CE excuse is ridiculous because it is a European designation that has no bearing on whether the wing can be sold in the U.S. or not.

I understand CE as its required by many European countries in order gear to be used for training purposes.

Now what are the differences between REC fixed and Tech fixed Stealth wing ?

I understand CE as its required by many European countries in order gear to be used for training purposes.

Now what are the differences between REC fixed and Tech fixed Stealth wing ?
35lbs lift versus 50lbs lift. Not sure if tec is dual bladder.

Daru

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Simplifying REC version of the fixed wing is a "shrink" of a TEC fixed wing.
TEC wing has 50 lbs of approx. lift vs. 13 kg / 29 lbs of a REC wing.

If you own or can check TEC wing for easy overall size comparison when put one on top of another REC wing reveals 2 inches of larger TEC wing all way around.
They are mounted same way, supplied with same inflator hose length and hardware.

Not a dual bladder.

Best.
TDG

11896215_813328408782468_9197455236187102032_n.jpg

Is there a new size for the central weight pocket now, also? I saw something about a "W" sized pocket that holds 4x2.5kg weights (part code BS-012-3). How does this compare to the XL pocket? Any chance you have some comparison pics of those?

Is there a new size for the central weight pocket now, also? I saw something about a "W" sized pocket that holds 4x2.5kg weights (part code BS-012-3). How does this compare to the XL pocket? Any chance you have some comparison pics of those?

There is no "new" spine pouch but we have three different sizes of these:

1. standard - medium (4 compartments) can fit 4 x 1.5 kg / 14 lbs
2. short - small (2 compartments) can fit 2 x 1.5 kg / 7 lbs
3. standard length (4 compartments) but 33% higher in profile - which is called "double" that can fit up to 8 x 1.5 kg / 27 lbs

Please note that these are based on "hard weights" type, using soft weights or better combination of soft and hard many manage to
fit in average 25% more into each pouch type.

I will take some photos later and post here.

Back
Top Bottom