Found GoPRo on Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its4matt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We found a GoPro today off of Cozumel. Has 1375 pictures on the card dating back to 2012. Must have been lost the 19th of August (date of last photos). We're here until Monday Aug 24. Describe yourself, the camera, condition and its contents and we'll send it to you.

Sounds like the previous owner never downloads.

Welcome to SB. Nice of you to try to find the owner.

We found a GoPro today off of Cozumel. Has 1375 pictures on the card dating back to 2012. Must have been lost the 19th of August (date of last photos). We're here until Monday Aug 24. Describe yourself, the camera, condition and its contents and we'll send it to you.

Score !! :D

You might want to at least name the reef it was found on. I hazard a number of Go-Pros go missing any given day. There certainly seem to be tons of posts about losing them.

Hope you are able to find the owner. It's nice you are trying.

I lost a GoPro 4 Black about then on San Juan, it had a Backscatter flip filter and was on a pole.

You know I am pretty sure I lost an SD card on our last southwest flight. I popped the card out of my old sealife camera which I let a niece use. I stuck it in my shirt pocket of the shirt I was wearing on the plane. I took my cell in and out of that on the place and saw the card. Thought I ought to dig out my carryon and stick that in it. I didn't. Now it is missing. AND I did stick the info/contact picture on it.... :(

Guys I'm his friend we saw this on facebook (someone posted it on his timeline) he's not a member of the board so I'm talking on his behalf he told me to say "Tell them I have friends in Cozumel. And I dive a clear aqua lung mask and xtx apex reg"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom