Hello, from Fort Lewis WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone, I'm Austin. Or Miller.I'm a Private First Class in the United States Army, serving as a Military Police Officer. I'm 19 years old, and on my fourth year of diving.As of last week, I have begun my PADI DiveMaster course.I've been stationed here in WA for about 8 months now, but am just getting back into diving here. I am used to diving very warm, tropical water. So it's going to take a bit of an adjustment to dive here in the Puget Sound.I joined the forums to relate to people that love diving! And to have some moral support for my course! I am more the happy to have texting buddies, or to meet up with locals here. (Even better if you're stationed at JBLM). Thanks for reading! Austin MillerDiveMaster in training

Welcome to the board! I retired a few years (E7) ago but been diving for 20 years. I've spent some time at Fort Lewis and the Firing center in Yakima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the PNW and to :sblogo:!

We have fabulous diving here. The Tacoma shore diving sites are close to you -- Les Davis is a great place to start out, but places like Titlow and Day Island Wall are amazing, and the Bandito charter folks are super.

If you don't pick up any potential buddies here, consider checking out nwdiveclub.com. It's a little, local, virtual dive club, and there are a lot of active South Sound divers there.

Welcome to SB!

PS - Take Lynn (TS&M) up on her advice.

Ray

Alright, will do!
Thank you for the suggestions and prompt response!

---------- Post added August 22nd, 2015 at 04:26 PM ----------

I was born at Fort Lewis !! Welcome aboard and thank you for your service !!!!!

Thank you you very much! And it is my pleasure to serve!

Back
Top Bottom