3 tanker with UE July 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Join me and SB Jax on a 3 tanker with Kevin on the refurbished Explorer on Friday, July 24. Perhaps we can do the 1st dive on the Castor :D.

Good diving, Craig

Hi scubadada. I've got time to spare on Friday and was going to try and join you and your merry band of miscreants. Numerous attempts to sign up on the UE website have met with complete failure as the entire site is off line.

I'm hoping that it's just a case of computer gremlins giving UE some grief, rather than Kevins' going out of business. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see what's up. May see you on Friday if all's well.

Hi scubadada. I've got time to spare on Friday and was going to try and join you and your merry band of miscreants. Numerous attempts to sign up on the UE website have met with complete failure as the entire site is off line.

I'm hoping that it's just a case of computer gremlins giving UE some grief, rather than Kevins' going out of business. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see what's up. May see you on Friday if all's well.

Hi OceanEyes, hope to see you on Friday. The UE website is working fine for me currently, if not for you, give Kevin a call to schedule

Good diving, Craig

I love diving with Kevin! I can't join you all this Friday as I'm unfortunately not in Florida, but I hope to dive with Kevin in November. That's our next planned tripped south.

Hi Craig or scubadada.

Tried to do everything I’m capable of, (clearing history and browser updates on both Safari and Firefox, computer re-starts,) to access the UE website on all of my computers. No joy. UE site did however work on our house guest’s computer. Guess that the gremlin is in my machines, and thus UE site is not effected. Might be a simple explanation that could be provided by a middle school student, but there’s nobody that young in my house at the moment.

Cut to the chase: Gave Kevin a call, and have secured a spot the old fashioned way for this coming Friday. Looking forward to meeting you. BTW, there are still two open spaces on the 6 pack.

Hi Craig or scubadada.

Tried to do everything I’m capable of, (clearing history and browser updates on both Safari and Firefox, computer re-starts,) to access the UE website on all of my computers. No joy. UE site did however work on our house guest’s computer. Guess that the gremlin is in my machines, and thus UE site is not effected. Might be a simple explanation that could be provided by a middle school student, but there’s nobody that young in my house at the moment.

Cut to the chase: Gave Kevin a call, and have secured a spot the old fashioned way for this coming Friday. Looking forward to meeting you. BTW, there are still two open spaces on the 6 pack.

Fantastic, see you Friday. Yes, just 2 spots remain. The refurbished Explorer is looking really good on Facebook

---------- Post added July 22nd, 2015 at 02:15 PM ----------

Just one spot left...

Join me and SB Jax on a 3 tanker with Kevin on the refurbished Explorer on Friday, July 24. Perhaps we can do the 1st dive on the Castor :D.

Good diving, Craig

I joined (plus did the AM and PM soirees the following day). First time with U.E. after a couple of unsuccessful previous attempts. The boat was a beaut, as were the dives and company. Kev done good. And Deb at Boynton Beach Dive Center gave uber good support keeping the tanks full and available. I'll be back.
Thanks Kev and thanks Deb.

After returning from the M/V Spree wreck trek last on Friday, I did 6 more dives with UE over the weekend. It's great that the Explorer is back in the water and looking so good. The Goliath Grouper are starting to gather at the Castor. There was a group of about 25 off the starboard stern, visibility was good and current was modest, great dives. The reservation calendar is filling, don't miss out

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom