My experience at Scuba Professionals of Arizona = AWFUL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see you've met Paul....:rofl3:

I see you've met Paul....:rofl3:
Yeah guys a joke. Decided to edit my post (dont wanna bash anyone) but seriously....awful

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello,

We are sorry that you are upset with us. We always try to do our best job possible. I took the liberty to check our computer system to see if any names would help me identify who you may be. I think I may have identified who you are.

Based on our records, are you waiting for a pair of yellow medium twin jet fins? If so, you were here in our store on Monday, July 27th and purchased a pair of medium twin jet fins in blue, but returned them the next day for yellow. We had other sizes/colors in stock but needed to order your fins. Paul called Scubapro while you were here Tuesday and ordered your fins. We apologize about the shipping length it usually takes 3-4 business days once it is in the UPS system. Since you told us you needed the fins for some water work, we were happy to loan you one of our Instructor's personal Twin Jet fins at no charge so you wouldn't be without your style of fins.

We tracked the package on Friday, it is scheduled to arrive Monday morning. We will of course contact you once we have them physically here so you can stop by to pick up your new fins and return the loaner Twin Jet Fins. Have a nice weekend!

I'm not going to argue over the computer, I've already talked to Paul and worked it out, Paul told me it's scubapros fault which I believe to an extent. However, when you tell a customer you tracked a shipment and the item will be there on a certain day, you should have them on the certain day. Anyway, thank you for responding. See you Monday when I pick up my fins and then never again.

I guess you can't please everyone.

If a package doesn't come in on the date the tracking is estimating, it is the vendors fault?

Then they loan you a pair of the same fins until yours arrive and that still doesn't satisfy you.

Wow.

Last edited:
I guess you can't please everyone.

If a package doesn't come in on the date the tracking is estimating it is the vendors fault?

Then they loan you a pair of the same fins until yours arrive and that still doesn't satisfy you.

Wow.
The fins they loaned me were way too big, so when I was doing my pool work for my OW I could barely swim. so here I'm going to type my side again, I deleted the first one because I didn't want to bash these guys (cause after I typed it I felt bad because maybe it wasn't their fault) so Monday I bought fins and boots from them, decided Monday night that I wanted the high vis yellow fins, also the boots I bought and had tried on didn't fit I told them I needed a medium and he gave me a bag which the tag said medium but the boots in the bag were a large (my fault I should have checked) anyway took them both back Paul got me the right size boot and had to order me the yellow fins (no problem) told me they would be in by Wednesday or Thursday Friday at the latest, so I call thursday and Paul "tracked" them and said ok theyre in phoenix they'll be in tomorrow, so I said ok no problem, so I had my wife go up there on Friday to pick them up and return the loaners and what do you know...not in.. so they tell my wife that that they tracked them again and they'll be in monday. Luckily the shop I dove at let me borrow fins to use that I could actually fit. So no you can't please everyone, and no its not the vendors fault that the fins didn't come in but don't lie to the customer telling them they'll be in. Maybe say I'm not sure when they'll be in...oh and I called 3 times, and they said they'd call me back and never did. So needless to say I won't be going back

To your tracking comment, he told me thursday, then friday, then monday.

So why would you put any particular stock in any date he reported the tracking as "promising," given the tracking's track record?

So why would you put any particular stock in any date he reported the tracking as "promising," given the tracking's track record?
I've never had a wrong tracking date in my life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom