Scuba Equipment for Sale - Drysuits/tanks/regs/BCs & more! Toronto/GTA area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamscius

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a bunch of Scuba equipment to sell. Medical ear issues have prevented me from diving over the last couple of years.
Most things were bought new and only used for 2-3 years. I can give more details on specific items as requested.

They are in storage right now (recently moved) but I can get pictures if there's something specific you are interested in.
I've been out of the scuba loop for a while, so if any prices are really off average, let me know.

Gear
-XL Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry drysuit (Front Entry) w/ built-in boots and salvo balanced P valve $400
-Blue "Smurf" Dry Suit gloves with Rings and liner gloves $40
-Mares Avanti Blue Open-heel fins $50
-Suunto Vyper 2 Wrist Computer $100 [Pending Sale]
-Halcyon Helios 4.5, 10w HID Canister light w/ bolt snap, home made light protector, and charger. (Battery needs cycling/training) $200
-Mares Cruise Roller Bag $150
-Mares Trilastic 5mm Dive Boots Size 12 $25
-2 Pressure Gauges (Make me an offer)
-1 Analog compass with bungee attachment(Make me an offer)

Tanks
-Steel OMS Doubles LP98s with 300bar manifold (Need Viz, Hydro is good till 2018) $600
-2 Aluminum 80 Tanks (Need Viz & Hydro) $80 each
-Steel 72 Tank (Needs viz + hydro) $80

Regs

-Mares V16 Proton Metal 1st + 2nd Stage Regulators $150 (Need Service)
-Apeks XTX50 DS4 Regulators (2)1st Stage + (2)2nd Stages (1 With Long Hose) $400 (Need service)

BC's
-Zeagle Stainless Steel backplate with Deluxe Harness $100
-Zeagle 34lb single-tank Wing $50 [Pending Sale]
-Diverite Classic Doubles Wing 60lb lift $150

OBO - discounts for bulk purchases too.

Willing to ship anywhere at buyers cost

IMG_4141.jpgIMG_4142.jpgIMG_4143.jpgIMG_4144.jpgIMG_4146.jpgIMG_4148.jpgIMG_4149.jpgIMG_4150.jpgIMG_4151.jpgIMG_4152.jpgIMG_4153.jpg6765366.jpgMRSBTR.jpgTrilamHDTechDry.jpg735236b873b4907dc1619d901760cc71.jpgV16ProtonMetal.jpgXTX50DS4DIN_03_1.jpgZeagleDlxHarness.jpgdiv2030.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bunch of Scuba equipment to sell. Medical ear issues have prevented me from diving over the last couple of years.
Most things were bought new and only used for 2-3 years. I can give more details on specific items as requested.

They are in storage right now (recently moved) but I can get pictures if there's something specific you are interested in.
I've been out of the scuba loop for a while, so if any prices are really off average, let me know.

-XL Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry drysuit (Front Entry) w/ built-in boots and salvo balanced P valve $400
-Steel OMS Doubles LP98s with 300bar manifold (Need Viz but Hydro is still be good) $600
-Zeagle 34lb single-tank Wing $50
-Suunto Vyper 2 Wrist Computer $100
-Halcyon Helios 4.5, 10w HID Canister light w/ bolt snap, home made light protector, and charger. (Battery needs cycling/training) $200
-Apeks XTX50 Regulators 1st Stage + 2 2nd Stages (With Long Hose) $300 (Need Service)

PM on viper 2

are the Apex first stages DS4, DST or other?

-Steel OMS Doubles LP98s with 300bar manifold (Need Viz but Hydro is still be good) $600
-Apeks XTX50 Regulators 1st Stage + 2 2nd Stages (With Long Hose) $300 (Need Service)

I'd be interested in the -Zeagle 34lb single-tank Wing $50 if it's not spoken for

Interested in the Zeagle wing, if it's still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on your size dimensions...your height, weight, waist? I see they make an xl and xl short for drysuits...is this just the XL or is it an XLshort from bare?

Interested in the Zeagle wing, if it's still available

You've got PM

Can you elaborate on your size dimensions...your height, weight, waist? I see they make an xl and xl short for drysuits...is this just the XL or is it an XLshort from bare?

Sure thing! I'm 5'9" and weight in at about 210. Waist = 38". I don't remember if it was the short version, i can check if there's a tag on it somewhere tonight.
I remember the feet are L-XL. I fit a size 11 shoe and these were perfect for me with a thick pair of wool socks.

---------- Post added July 7th, 2015 at 12:59 AM ----------

I'll double check on this tonight for you

Confirmed these are DS4's.

Also added some pics (tanks are my pics, others are stock pics for now)
A few more items added too. Also corrected that I have XTX50 DS4 (2) 1st Stages and (2) 2nd Stages. This was my doubles setup with 1 extra long hose.
I have a ton of gear still to sort through so if anyone is looking for something specific, please let me know.

Dive hoods? Is the zeagle wing and back plate set up still available?

Dive hoods? Is the zeagle wing and back plate set up still available?

Yes I have a 7mm Dive Hood. Still in excellent condition. PM me an offer, I have no idea what they are worth these days.
Zeagle 34lb is pending sale.
Backplate and 60lb wing are AVAILABLE. I used the 60b wing for singles a few times, it flops a bit high but it fits the backplate perfectly and still works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom