Anilao to Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear all,

Buceo Anilao organizes dive trips to Verde Island and scheduled within the same week based on the weather conditions and number of divers interested in joining. The trip includes 3 dives and those can be counted as part of your booked package. There is a fuel surcharge to be divided among the divers in the boat.

For more information, please drop us an email...

Thanks a lot and safe dives :wink:

Dear all,

Buceo Anilao organizes dive trips to Verde Island and scheduled within the same week based on the weather conditions and number of divers interested in joining. The trip includes 3 dives and those can be counted as part of your booked package. There is a fuel surcharge to be divided among the divers in the boat.

For more information, please drop us an email...

Thanks a lot and safe dives :wink:

Thanks and that was the same e-mail that I received from yourselves. I have booked 16 dives over 5 dive days on a 4,4,4,4,2 basis. Ideally, I hope to do the Verde Island trip on any one of the middle 3 days. Hopefully, that gives a bit of flexibility regarding other diver interest and weather.

Thanks and that was the same e-mail that I received from yourselves. I have booked 16 dives over 5 dive days on a 4,4,4,4,2 basis. Ideally, I hope to do the Verde Island trip on any one of the middle 3 days. Hopefully, that gives a bit of flexibility regarding other diver interest and weather.

You are very welcome my friend... As mentioned, it was duly noted and will arrange it accordingly during those dates, weather permitting :wink: Thanks again and warmest regards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom