Thank You Dennis and Roxanne!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Dennis and Roxanne! Thank you to all the amazing gifts from the sponsers and thank you Bay Adventures! Darren and I had an amazing time, this was our first Invasion but I can assure you it will not be our last!

Thanks EVERYONE for your kind words. I have said many time before we just provide a great package and prizes.
The Crew Members are what make Invasions so magical, and having so many GREAT sponsors is like icing on top the cake.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EVENT!

:yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize that it has taken me so long to write this..... But thank you so much Dennis and Roxanne for another amazing trip!!! So many memories were made again this year just like in years past!!! I still am not sure how you two pull it off but I am so grateful for all you do!! THANK YOU!!!!! :blinking:

When do the Royalty checks start to roll in??

Seriously...."Thankyou for all you guys do"...doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed the Invasion, the diving, and most of all...the people. I'm sincerely hoping that I'll be able to coerce..bribe..extort...buy..errr...I mean..."attend"...one again in the near future.

Again...thanks Dennis and Roxanne. You guys really are the soul of the Invasion.

Kurt

I also want to thank Dennis and Roxanne for organizing this trip. It is my way of getting away from everything and putting my brain on neutral.

Apologies if I seemed bogged down at the end of the week, it had nothing to do with anyone on the trip - I was feeling so tired and came down with something towards the end of the trip.

DM Julie, por que estas haciendo problemas senorita?! por que?! haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom