Looking for Dive Buddy for Devil's Lake Barabo, Wi July 11 3025

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan1219

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Spending the Weekend in the Dells and like to enjoy a local dive. Looking for a buddy to dive Devil's Lake EARLY Saturday July 11. If interested please reply here. I have the necessary equipment for the dive (I.e Surface flag Buoy). Just looking to enjoy the Lake and a beautiful (hopefully) Saturday morning.

Wish I could, heading south that weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Alas! I'm heading up there tonight and busy on the 11th, otherwise I'd come. The north beach may still be closed for E. coli contamination - I have not seen an update that it has re-opened. However, the south shore is excellent (particularly for night diving).

I know on all of the old maps there was mention of potentially finding old wine bottles where a winery apparently used to be just off of the south shore beach, but that was supposed to have been picked over thoroughly years ago. There used to be a dive shop in the area, but it closed some time ago as well.. Is there anything worth seeing under the lake? I've always gone more for the rock climbing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom