Volunteer in Coco's island/ CR mainland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Costa Reefing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello Undersea Hunter Group! My name is Johnnathan and I'm an avid student/ diver that lives in San Jose, CR. I assume tons of people ask to volunteer but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I wish to have a career in the scuba industry in the future and would love to have the opportunity to work with you guys seeing as you have done research projects all around Costa Rica like Golfito and not just Cocos Island. Currently Im only an advanced open water diver but will become a rescue diver in the next month or so, gone diving in various areas of CR (Catalina islands, Cocos beach area, Herradura, Manuel Antonio, Limon, Caño island), and consider myself somewhat of an amateur photographer. If I can help in anyway please let me know :cheers:

I just got back from Drake bay where there were dozens of white tips all around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom