Thank You Dennis and Roxanne!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thank You Dennis and Roxanne!!! It was another Great Invasion!! I know you two do a ton of work to make these trips go smoothly you sacrifice your own time to do it. Again thanks for a great week of Fun and SCUBA Diving!!!! :yelclap: :clapping::yelclap::clapping::yelclap::clapping::yelclap::clapping::yelclap::clapping::yelclap:

Keith

aka MNJoe

Being my first Coz trip it was GREAT. Enjoyed it all. Left the hotel seeing Rox & Dennis in the pool, just enjoying it. Thanks for planning a great
vacation for me. :blinking:

Cudos of course - Dennis & Roxanne. This is only my 2nd Invasion but won't be missing any in the future. Your hard work organizing, soliciting sponsors, scouting venues and then filtering and fixing the myriad of issues that happen prior to and of course during the event is to be applauded. Take a well deserved break (only a bit over 5 months until Curacao)

Thank you Dennis & Roxanne, and all the sponsors for the great prizes and of course Bay Adventures.
This was our first invasion and already looking forward to the next one.
:D

Dennis and Roxanne? Well, I guess you can't meet everybody on a trip with this many people.

I'll be sure to look you up and say hello in the Philippines. :D

---------- Post added June 30th, 2015 at 06:59 PM ----------

I was going to follow up that last post with a hilarious picture from the party Friday night but darn it, I left that SD card at work. I'll post it later.

Sincerely...thanks Dennis and Roxanne, for ANOTHER great vacation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom