soft lead, bags of various sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I need to clean up a little. I have several bags of lead shot, a few 5 lb bags, 3 and 4 lbs, probably some one and two pounds. All are somewhat used but are in very good condition.

What are they worth? Anyone want to buy a bunch of lead? I can ship in the US for about $11 for a medium box. I might even thrown in a used belt or two for free if someone buys most of it.

Any offers?

Tell you what,,, how about $85 plus shipping for whatever you throw in the box?? I can always use some extra. If you have more than what you stated,,lets talk.

Wow, thanks for the response.. How many pounds do you expect for the $85 offer? I would want to make sure we agree to a $/lb figure, so everyone is on the same page and there is no confusion..

I guess if you add up what you posted, 3-5lb, 1-3lb, 1-4lb, 1 or 2-1lb, 1 or 2- 2lb. Could be about 28-30 lbs. I thought I made a fair offer but pm if you have a figure in mind.

Ok 30 lbs for $85 (plus shipping) is a good offer. Let me check the garage and confirm I have that. Thanks

Still have a few bags left.. Anyone?

two 4-lb bags and one 3-lb bag left. Unless I move the fridge in the garage.. who knows what is back there..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom