ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea! Time to go to O'Hare! Home of the 2015 Stanley Cup Winners The Chicago Blackhawks.

image.jpg

Time to go!!

So got in a nice shore dive this evening. And while getting my gear together i realized i didnt pack any lights! Could have sworn i did too.
Anyone by any chance have a light or two i could borrow? If it could attach to my gopro via a locline that would be awesome too.

I think we always have a couple of spares, the gadget master is still sleeping I'll ask him and let you know.

So got in a nice shore dive this evening. And while getting my gear together i realized i didnt pack any lights! Could have sworn i did too.
Anyone by any chance have a light or two i could borrow? If it could attach to my gopro via a locline that would be awesome too.
I have six with me: two 21W cave primaries (can lights), two back ups and two video lights. I'm sure we can figure something out. :D :D :D

Elena and I are packing here in Puerto Aventuras and will be taking the ferry in an hour or two.

Made it to Houston:). Just waiting for the next plane!

Back
Top Bottom