July 2015...Who's With Me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some time at the end of July Hotel Coz. Traveling with, and certifying 20 high school kids. Also we get to the SB invasion late so I think we stay a little bit into the first part of July

Mike

tomhooper (Tom Hooper), July 1-whenever I get ready to go home, Casa Hooper, Aldora.

June 28 to July 09, diving with Tres Pelicanos, staying at Casa de Steve's. In between diving having some bridge work done.

Some time at the end of July Hotel Coz. Traveling with, and certifying 20 high school kids. Also we get to the SB invasion late so I think we stay a little bit into the first part of July
Mike
Mike - I assumed you meant June, and I put you diving with DP :wink:

dflaher (Dan)
7/18-7/25
Bahia Suites
Blue XTSea
shmeepsheep (Brian)
?
?
?
Basscat (Chris)
7/14-7/28
Hotel Plaza Cozumel
Blue XTSea
gstrek (Gary & family)
7/25-8/1
Scuba Club
Scuba Cozumel
paulw (Paul and Reeca)
7/17-7/26
El Cozumeleno
Aldora
krbailey (Keith)
7/31-8/9
Blue Angel
Blue Angel
Ozarksman (Tom and nephew AJ)
7/11-7/18
Park Royal
Blue XTSea
mike jj (Mike & 20 HS students)
Late June-Early July
Hotel Cozumel
Dive Paradise
tomhooper (Tom)
7/1-?
Casa Hooper
Aldora
gopbroek
6/28-7/9
Casa de Steve's
Tres Pelicanos

Actually two separate trips. Staying a little longer at the invasion, then home for a couple weeks, then go back down with the kids.

Mike
PS I know the second trip we dive with someone other than DP

June 28 to July 09, diving with Tres Pelicanos, staying at Casa de Steve's. In between diving having some bridge work done.

We will be with TP on the 7th.

Barry, Dessi and family 3rd to 16th July at Las Ventanas diving with Tres Pelicanos.

CVchief, just missing our neighbours by a few days... next time, and ill bring the beers.

The wife(Kristina) and I July 25th-August 2nd. Diving Liquid Blue Divers. Residencias Reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom