ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It could rain buckets and I wouldn't have a care in the world!! Cozumel is wetsuit NOT drysuit and for that I am thankful and can't wait!!!! Apparently it may be no hood either as I still can't find the new one I bought and tucked away for safe keeping ... Too safe apparently ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

This time next week the crew will either
be in Cozumel or on their way

Please double check all your flights information & remember to bring
the waivers Bay Adventures sent you

Also the last boat name has been confirmed
& DM's names have been added to the Boat Rosters & Rotation

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...7897-2015-invasion-boat-roster-rotations.html

Absolutely can't wait!! Jump off, step off, climb in...just get in the water and all your perception is changed... Breathe...live...relax...

Elena and I arrived in Cancun early this afternoon to begin our Cenote Invasion with Nat. You should know that monsoon season has arrived early and they don't expect it to let up for at least three weeks.
JUST KIDDING!!!
Can't wait to see y'all here!

Frogg toggs!!! Lol. I am hoping for semi dry ferry ride.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

And a monsoon affects you how under water?
In this case, it's the possibility of wrecking while on our way there, or slipping while climbing up/down that skeers me. :D :D :D If only I had a sherpa munkeh, it would be easy!

if the monsoon arrived than you boarded the wrong flight and are not in Mexico

It could rain buckets and I wouldn't have a care in the world!! Cozumel is wetsuit NOT drysuit and for that I am thankful and can't wait!!!! Apparently it may be no hood either as I still can't find the new one I bought and tucked away for safe keeping ... Too safe apparently ...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wetsuit? From the videos of Cozumel that have been getting posted I was thinking more like Birthday Suit! /just kidding. Seriously considering leaving my 3mm wetsuit at home and just wearing my rash guard gear.

Not into shocking people with my birthday suit, but I'll be diving the cenotes and Cozumel in my bathing suit.

Back
Top Bottom