ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasnt thinking of a Thursday dive but im interested. I land around 1 so it would most likely be late afternoon if i can dive.

Sounds good. I am diving probably with a boat of a friend then shore dive.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Dennis - have you verified the crew is allowed to dive Saturday once we have processed in? This wasn't the case in Roatan as the DMs had to verify you could get neutral and perform a mask removal if I remember correctly. Different country different rules perhaps but I can understand wanting to protect their reefs and livelyhood. I know I wasn't the only one who was sorely disappointed I couldn't splash that 1st day. This would be awesome!

Dennis - have you verified the crew is allowed to dive Saturday once we have processed in? This wasn't the case in Roatan as the DMs had to verify you could get neutral and perform a mask removal if I remember correctly. Different country different rules perhaps but I can understand wanting to protect their reefs and livelyhood. I know I wasn't the only one who was sorely disappointed I couldn't splash that 1st day. This would be awesome!
You will be able to dive the day you arrive. They actually encourage it to check your equipment and weight.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ok...I guess we should make it "semi-official"...

Shall we say..5pm gearcheck Sat afternoon? Meet at the shop? Get in a quick gear/weight check, 30 or so minute dive gives everyone time to hose off before the Check in party?

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Bubs
My thought, opinion and suggestion is it sounds like a good idea, let's do it (if the shop allows us).

Will a 5pm check dive interfere with the Nitrox Class on Saturday evening? I went and looked at the Nitrox Class thread and it just says something like 'before dinner'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom