ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're diving Sat AM. See you on the boat. Gonna try to do a weight check shore dive Friday PM if anyone is interested...
Since I'll be using a new shorty suit I would like to do a weight check shore dive Sat. afternoon if possible, flight arrives at 1:05 but have no idea how long it takes to get situated at the hotel. Anyone else interested?

Since I'll be using a new shorty suit I would like to do a weight check shore dive Sat. afternoon if possible, flight arrives at 1:05 but have no idea how long it takes to get situated at the hotel. Anyone else interested?
We will be doing a shore dive saturday afternoon. But we don't get on the island until 2:15.
I am sure there will be lots of people diving that afternoon.

I ENCOURAGE ALL CREW MEMBERS to try to get in a shore dive to check weight needed & make sure your gear is ready to go after travel before boat diving begins.

Finding out something happen during travel on the boat is not what you want to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get in a shore dive on Saturday before the Nitrox meeting but my flight doesn't arrive until 3:30 so I don't think I'll have time. Will someone please keep an eye out for my wife Lilyan and daughter Karen on their check out dive on Saturday afternoon if I'm not there? We are traveling separately due to my work. :depressed:
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Colin,

I didn't use it while in HI so my first time will be in Coz. I'm coming in on Friday so I hope to get it wet Friday afternoon or on Saturday. Just bought a book specific to underwater use so I'm hoping it will have some good suggestions for settings. Take care and just about a 1.5 weeks to go!!!!!!

How was your last dive with the new GOPro?

It has been a long countdown, and am really, really looking forward to be back in the warm waters of Coz:)

I don't land until 2:50, then of course I have to get to hotel, check in and assemble dive kit. But, I am not going to skip doing a check out dive.

I am diving starting thur. So... let me know !!!!!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom