ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry if this was posted already, what is the first day of diving or everyone is free to use their dives as they wish?
The night dive is it a boat or shore dive? Can it be booked there or needs to be booked through Bay Adventures?
Also the shore diving is it limited to the 5 days of the package diving or is it for the whole week?

As for being excited, I've been excited for almost a year lol

Sorry if this was posted already, what is the first day of diving or everyone is free to use their dives as they wish?
The night dive is it a boat or shore dive? Can it be booked there or needs to be booked through Bay Adventures?

As for being excited, I've been excited for almost a year lol

Diving will start on Sunday to Wednesday with 3 boat dives per day and Thursday with 2 in the AM. As for boat night dives, you book them with the DM once you're there. You can also afternoon or night dive from shore (Unlimited Shore Diving (Tanks returned by 10pm )

I'm glad to hear you're excited!

Don't forget we have some night boat dives to give away too! :D

Diving will start on Sunday to Wednesday with 3 boat dives per day and Thursday with 2 in the AM. As for boat night dives, you book them with the DM once you're there. You can also afternoon or night dive from shore (Unlimited Shore Diving (Tanks returned by 10pm )

I'm glad to hear you're excited!

Don't forget we have some night boat dives to give away too! :D

thank you, is the "Unlimited Shore Diving" for the whole week or sunday to Thursday only?

thank you, is the "Unlimited Shore Diving" for the whole week or sunday to Thursday only?

You can shore dive Saturday when you get there once you've checked in with the dive shop. Great way to check out your gear and weights. Friday is off gassing day unless you have extended your stay.

Unlimited shore diving ends on Thursday @ 10PM .... it a special add-on in the Invasion package.
If you want to shore dive after that you need to rent a tank..
the cost is $6.00 per tank.
It is not included in the cost for an extra day, neither is extra boat diving.
[FONT=&amp]Extra Day Diving 2 Tanks Morning Boat $70.00[/FONT]
I apologize if there was any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can shore dive Saturday when you get there once you've checked in with the dive shop. Great way to check out your gear and weights. Friday is off gassing day unless you have extended your stay.

We're staying till Sunday :D

Does the unlimited shore diving also extend to any extra days you may be staying (not the extra second week, but a couple days)? I'm assuming not since I haven't seen any mention of it, just thought about it now though.

Does the unlimited shore diving also extend to any extra days you may be staying? I'm assuming not since I haven't seen any mention of it, just thought about it now though.

Unlimited shore diving ends on Thursday @ 10PM .... it a special add-on in the Invasion package.
If you want to shore dive after that you need to rent a tank..
the cost is $6.00 per tank.
It is not included in the cost for an extra day, neither is extra boat diving.
[FONT=&amp]Extra Day Diving 2 Tanks Morning Boat $70.00[/FONT]
I apologize if there was any confusion.

Yippee! Nude diving Linda is on my boat!
banana.gif

[Private to Dennis]
Who the heck is Kevin, Mike, Patrick, and Pat Sr?
[/Private to Dennis]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom