So ..Where have you dived?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Channel Islands-So Cal, Cozumel, Maui, Kona (Big Island), French Polynesia (Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, etc.), Cook Islands, Fiji, Aruba, Bonaire, Dominica, Grenada, Roatan, Cancun, the US and British Virgin Islands, Florida Keys, Club Med Sonora Bay (closed post-9/11), Loreto-Baja, Isla Mujeres, Palau, Yap.

Heading to Belize - Turneffe Island Resort in April.

Hundreds of dives all over southern California and the Channel Islands as well as in several lakes in the area. Several dive in Puget Sound, mostly Edmunds and Mukilteo with a couple at the Tacoma Narrows and a few in Lakes Washington and Union. Palau, Truk, Hawaii, St Maarten, Bahamas, Cozumel, Fiji, and Puerto Vallarta.

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk HD

Can I revive this list? I just found it fun to read all the different diving resumes.

Mexico - Akumal area x 2
Mexico - Dos Ojos cenote
Mexico - Zihuatenejo
Mexico - Cozumel
Dominican Republic - Bayahibe
British Columbia - Sechelt Inlet

Next Week: Santorini (can't wait to get wet again)

Hopefully, in the not too distant future: Red Sea

Can I revive this list? I just found it fun to read all the different diving resumes.

Mexico - Akumal area x 2
Mexico - Dos Ojos cenote
Mexico - Zihuatenejo
Mexico - Cozumel

Yes! Happy to see it revived!

Mexico - Akumal area x 2
Mexico - Dos Ojos cenote
Mexico - Zihuatenejo
Mexico - Cozumel

I'll be in Chios and Kalymnos in September. I'd be curious to learn about your experiences in Santorini.

I'll be in Chios and Kalymnos in September. I'd be curious to learn about your experiences in Santorini.

Hi wetb4igetinthewater,
I'll start a thread in the Central/Eastern Europe section, and remember to come back to report how we found it.

Home turf - Puget Sound, from the south end up to the San Juan Islands. Monterey and Pt Lobos
Canada - Port Hardy up to Browning Pass. Nanaimo shore & artificial reefs
Mexico - Mayan Riveria Cenotes and reefs. Cozumel
Thailand - Phi Phi Islands, Similan and Surin Islands. PhangNa and Krabi Province caves
Philippines - Dumagette and Apo Island
Indonesia - Bali, Java Sea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom