Finally Got my Setup Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Took me a while but finally almost finished would like a bank or two to finish it up. Bauer mariner 8cfm compressor home brew nitrox stick with el cheapo analyzer and misc manifold. Works like a charm

Attachments

• 20150522_134510.jpg
    20150522_134510.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 276
Really nice! Do you have any stories to share of any problems you had setting it up? We are probably looking at trying to build something like this in the very near future.

Stories..well ill tell you how i aquired it. Where I'm from not many people dive , so when the dive shop had closed the owner was asking 7500. Knowing I could afford that I forgot about it ehile drooling at the same time.
A year or so went by and seen he had it back listed for sale for 4500, with a new baby I knew my wife would kill me if I spent that much money, (even though she dives). So I contacted the gentleman and ask about if he would be interested in doing a trade. I told him that I had a commercial Miller welder. I got this welder from a TVA sale for 300, I figured he would turn me down but all he could say was no. turns out he was wanting a welder so the deal was made
A long stort short I got a compressor without my wife killing me, it had 16 original hours when I got it. It now had almost 100, its took a little saving here and there but almost to where I want it.

Back
Top Bottom