Little Cayman August 15th - 22nd. Below normal pricing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interested. Is last room still available?

The last room I had has already been taken. However, some other folks/dive shops have turned some rooms back in from what I understand for that week. But the trick is getting to and from LC on Cayman Air. Not sure how many seats would be left on those flights as I have already used all 30 I had reserved. YOu may want to check and see if there are seats left. If so I may be able to get another room.

The last room I had has already been taken. However, some other folks/dive shops have turned some rooms back in from what I understand for that week. But the trick is getting to and from LC on Cayman Air. Not sure how many seats would be left on those flights as I have already used all 30 I had reserved. YOu may want to check and see if there are seats left. If so I may be able to get another room.

Getting a return flight from Little Cayman to Grand Cayman on a Saturday can be difficult, but you can get around it by staying an extra night at LCBR and flying back on Sunday. That's what we are doing for our upcoming trip this fall and I must admit that staying on LC for an extra day isn't really much of a hardship! :wink:

Yep. Or, a person could go Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday. In this case, some of us added an extra day on the front end so we are going there on Friday. I do think there are still some seats going Friday to Friday if the resort has a room.

Back
Top Bottom