ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Planning whether I want a skin or 1ml suit. Estimated water temp at Invasion?

Skin or Wetsuits? Warm tropical weather is the norm, but you can get some cooler up swells from deeper waters. Water temperature are around 82° F/28° C, with visibility usually /100-150 feet/30-45 meters.
On land, daily highs around 81°F to 88°F throughout the month of June with humidity and low temperatures are around 73°F.
June Weather Averages for Cozumel, Mexico
Most travelers to Cozumel have been comfortable in a diving in a skin, but others have felt cold and needed to wear a 3 ml wetsuit. So if you're one of those divers that are on the cold side, you might want to bring your 3 ml.
Also keep in mind if you signed up for the whale shark excursion, you'll need a 3mil or shorty, if not they will make you where a life jacket.

28 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

Mares.com

3 pairs of X-Stream Fins

Winners Choice of color and size

[vimeo]63116246[/vimeo]

Anyone awake out there this beautiful Saturday morning?
Some of you may not be familiar with my charms.
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Moonie, ScubaBoard's Mascot extraordinaire!
I'm tons fun in the water and on land!
Check out some of my adventures!

Can't wait to see all my Scubaboard buds
and all the new Invasion Crew in Cozumel!
Soon!

Later, Moonie

Just picked up my new dive computer, I bought a mask with corrective lenses, got my regs serviced, and I have a lake dive scheduled on the 13th of June to make sure everything works as it should.

Yup...I'm ready for some diving in Coz! :cool2:

And you have a working keyboard, lol! Thanks for posting! Sometimes we feel invisible...:crafty:

Did a dive yesterday at a place called Lake Phoenix use to be called Lake Rawlings......
I am very happy to report that my gear worked flawlessly in the quarry!!!! My computer did read this though 30 feet at 51 degrees for an hour and then 40 degrees at 48 feet that was just a quick look over the edge dive..... And no I was NOT in a dry suit........ So on that note I Am READY for COZ and very warm water!!!!!!!

And you have a working keyboard, lol! Thanks for posting! Sometimes we feel invisible...:crafty:

Did somebody say something? :wink:

Did a dive yesterday at a place called Lake Phoenix use to be called Lake Rawlings......
I am very happy to report that my gear worked flawlessly in the quarry!!!! My computer did read this though 30 feet at 51 degrees for an hour and then 40 degrees at 48 feet that was just a quick look over the edge dive..... And no I was NOT in a dry suit........ So on that note I Am READY for COZ and very warm water!!!!!!!

Ouch! You might be thawed out by the time we get to Coz....

If not the 82 deg water should do it! :)

BRRRRRRRRRR!

[/CENTER]

Did somebody say something? :wink:
No, I didn't hear a thing.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom