Cuda 850, priced to move

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've got a Cuda 850 that I'd like to sell this week, before I move. I bought it used in 2010, and have put a few hundred dives on it. It's done some amazing dives, including a personal record of three hours and 5 km. The battery was sent back to Rabbit Tool for a rebuild in 2013, and has seen less than 25 cycles since then (grad school really dug into my diving time). The shaft seal leaked the first time I used it, and about a cup of water got in; noisy bearings were replaced, but there was no substantial damage. Cosmetic scratches were sanded and painted with auto touch-up paint per divex's recommendations. Package includes scooter, battery, charger, battery data recorder, X-prop (metal prop), original plastic prop hub and blades, spares kit, nose and center handles, and compass.

I move 5/24. If I can ship this before then, I'll let it go for $2500 + shipping. I'm sad to let this go, but need the money to pay for a rebreather, and have one less thing to move. Feel free to message me for more pictures or info.

Jim

Sold. Thanks SB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom