Vacation in Italy and Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poomero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I will be in Italy and Spain start the 13th. I am wondering if I can get one day of diving in where should I go. In Italy we will be visiting Rome and Florence and in Spain we will be in Barcelona, Granada and Majorca. I know Majorca will have some good diving and I hope I can fit it in my schedule while I am there. Can anyone give me any info on local shops or boats or what is a good dive site in any of these areas?

i was in Italy/ Adriatic coast & Sicily a couple of years ago. I struggled to find a dive center and was unsuccessful. Only near the conclusion of my trip did I have the thought to have someone who spoke Italian call SSI, Scuba Schools International, which seem big in Europe to find a local dive operator. It worked but the weather didn't cooperate. Good luck to you.

There is/was an English guy who runs a set up in Nerja which is near enough to Granada you can check out. I can't remember the name of the operation as it was almost ten years ago I dived with them now.

Back
Top Bottom