Atomic cobalt xlnt condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacalifornia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Decided to drop too much cash and move up to a Cobalt 2 so I'm selling my very well cared for Cobalt dive computer with hose and accessories purchased in 2013 from an authorized dealer.  Just serviced this week at Atomic with new button magnets and Bob Osgood the repair tech commented about what clean condition it's in. The screen is still like new, no scratches.  Was $1250 new, will let it go for $900. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks...Kevin

Late breaking news....

This Cobalt is now FACTORY UPDATED. I just picked it up from Atomic in Costa Mesa. It now contains SEALED MAGNETS, just like the Cobalt 2. Cobalt 1's are infamous for having the unsealed magnets rust and stop working. Not this one. It's in really great shape.

I will take $750 plus shipping. If you're interested, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I'm going to keep it as a backup computer.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom