SplashBag Contest for ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes that is my bag, was I missing it or you are looking for someones? I see the pic I posted above your post that I am answering...

Yes Linda, you photo was not coming up. Sorry I didn't see that before. Thanks Carltona for catching that. The image should be showing now on her post.

And for all ScubaBoard Members
Help a ScubaBoard 2015 Invasion Crew Member
win the SpashBag contest!

Only
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew can design a bag for the contest,
but any ScubaBoard member can vote on the best design
by giving the Design of your choice a "like".

ONLY ONE VOTE "Like" PER SCUBABOARD MEMBER PLEASE

The Crew member's bag with the most likes will win

One Free SplashBag with Embroidery!

Last edited:
And we have our winner. Courtney aka "Sea horse diver" received the most likes for the design she submitted and we will be making her bag in time for the Cozumel Invasion trip

Thanks to everyone that entered a design. If you would like to make the bag you designed for this contest, send me an email and I will send you a 20% discount coupon.

Have fun on the Cozumel trip, I am looking forward to joining you on the Philippines Invasion.

Carlton.

Attachments

• 1163-courtny-w.jpg
    1163-courtny-w.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
Congrats Courtney!!

Carltona....I say revote!! Hanging chad!! Actually.... the check Courtney sent me to buy me off to vote for her bounced...maybe substitute Barbie metalflake pink for the dark green color and neon lemon yellow for the light green....she's colorblind, she'll never know the difference!!!:wink:

Seriously..nice job both of you. Looking forward to seeing the fish flee when she boards a boat in Coz!! lol

Bubs

And we have our winner. Courtney aka "Sea horse diver" received the most likes for the design she submitted and we will be making her bag in time for the Cozumel Invasion trip

Thanks to everyone that entered a design. If you would like to make the bag you designed for this contest, send me an email and I will send you a 20% discount coupon.

Have fun on the Cozumel trip, I am looking forward to joining you on the Philippines Invasion.

Carlton.

Congratulations Sea horse Diver! :bounce4::bounce4::bounce4:
Thank you to all who participated in the contest. I hope everyone had fun designing your bags. :D

just got an email confirming the bag is so its way!!!!!! So beyond excited to see it in person!!!!! Will post picture I hope soon!!!! Thank you again for such a fun contest!!!! Sorry splash bag will not be in Cozumel....... But I'm sure you will have fun in the Philippines on the 2016 trip!!!!!

just got an email confirming the bag is so its way!!!!!! So beyond excited to see it in person!!!!! Will post picture I hope soon!!!! Thank you again for such a fun contest!!!! Sorry splash bag will not be in Cozumel....... But I'm sure you will have fun in the Philippines on the 2016 trip!!!!!

Our ScubaBoard Invasion sponsors are the best! Thank you again Splashbag for going the extra effort and running a contest for the Crew! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I saw these bags on the invasion and decided I had to have one, so I went online and ordered mine today. Thanks MySplashBag.com for supporting the Invasion!
img.php

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom