Waterproof D7 PRO CORDURA ISS Drysuit !!!!!SUPER DEAL!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phantomrider09

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought the waterproof d7 Pro Cordura Iss drysuit a few weeks ago. I have 4 dives on the suit, and its just a little to big. Where I bought it cant take it back because its used. The suit is MINT you would never know its been in the water. This is the most comfortable suit I have ever used and the toughest. It has user replaceable seals, and flexable wrist rings, so there not like the DUI HUGE round ones. Better then my old Santi and Bare suits. It comes with 2 pockets, suspenders, hood, large dry bag, extra neck seal, 2 extra wrist seals, tool kit, and zipper lube. The suit is a 2x (check there site for fitment). The cheapest I found it online was for $2890, all the way to $3400. Im selling mine for $2000. I have sold many items on here and have refrences. Thats $900 off for a suit that has seen water 4 times. IF interested email me and I will take VERY detailed pictures or if your local you can come check it out and try it on. The ONLY reason im selling is because I need an XL and I am buying the same suit just different size. Check out the reviews online....... Products - Waterproof

d7pro_cordura_front_h_more_contrast_iss_cor_winner2.png

I actually looked at the d1. Biggest downfall is you have to add between 10-16lbs of weight to compensate for the air pocket. I do not want to add any weight. I love the d7 ALOT

I have the D1, and agree if i had the money to buy again I would choose d7. Adding too much weight 6-8lbs to compensate is too heavy.

Wish Waterproof made Talls. I am 6'4" and 210# and seem to have trouble with all the stock sizes. Want to try a Waterproof suit but without them making a tall...just can't see it. Looks like a great suit though. Bump for you. :)

Wish Waterproof made Talls

The do have Tall sizes for the D1 and the D10.

Waterproof

Maybe they don't figure the D7 needs Tall sizes because you can just lengthen the crotch strap to accommodate a taller person in that suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom