Dive Gear Express: Holy Crap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same experience.. Fast shipping to Indonesia.. Only took 3-4 days to reach Indonesia.. Sadly Customs and Post in Indonesia is very slow so it took another 5-6 days before it finally arrived in my City, still had to pick it up at local Customs Office though.. :(
Overall great experience, friendly and very helpful staff, great prices, and most importanly Free Shipping for overseas order over USD 250.. :D
Their Skype customer support person Mr. Geoffrey is really helpful, been a great pleasure conversing with him.

Yes, love that they reduced free shipping on orders from $500 to $250, now I don't need to find buying buddy's to make up bigger orders. Thanks DGX.

Yes.. And that happened just a few days before I ordered my things.. A bit confused at first because I believe I saw that it was USD 500.. Then a few days later I saw it change to USD 250.. Well all for the better.. :D

Yes.. And that happened just a few days before I ordered my things.. A bit confused at first because I believe I saw that it was USD 500.. Then a few days later I saw it change to USD 250.. Well all for the better.. :D

I replied you your PM, email me if you still want some help.

I am always amazed how dive express, scubatoys and some others can move things so fast.

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. DGE runs a great operation.

and they give out free decals

Yeah I stuck one of their DGX stickers on my PC. Now it doesn't work (files are corrupted or some such nonsense) and has been in the shop for like 4 days. Coincidence? I'm not sure...

I am always amazed how dive express, scubatoys and some others can move things so fast.

Inside men/women.

From the Dive Gear Express FaceBook page...

Need your order in a rush? Leaving on a trip today, realize you're missing a piece of gear and wanted it yesterday? We have you covered! Select our “DGX Yesterday Air” when it's absolutely necessary to get it there the day before. Utilizing our exclusive, technologically-advanced, logistics system, DGX can get your order to you before you even knew you needed it!
One of our Crack shipping team, and the delivery vehicle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom