HOG Regulator Service Class at Long Beach Scuba Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertarak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
On Friday, June 6 (The day before the Long Beach Scuba Show) I will be conducting a HOG Regulator Course. This is in all day course being held right at the Scuba Show.

More info here:

HOG Regulator Service Course

Robert are you still offering $50 off if we take both the Hog repair and the TDI Nitrox class for those who need to fill their technical prerequisite?

Yes I am!

The TDI Nitrox Course does satisfy the "tech" requirement for this class. For those who meet all the other qualifications and are technically minded, an online TDI Nitrox crossover class is available here: TDI Nitrox Online

If you plan on registering for the TDI Nitrox Crossover AND the HOG Regulator Service Class, contact me for a $50.00 OFF COUPON! I am making this discount available only to those crossing over to TDI Nitrox for the purpose of enrolling in the HOG Regulator Service Class.

I reckon you should fly down to Australia and run a course here. The weather is perfect for diving at the moment :)

Is a similar course going to be offered this year at the Scuba Show?

I have been asked to offer this course again, I would love to. If I did, it would be the Friday before the Scuba Show, June 5. If there is enough interest I will. I will need a minimum of 6 people to run this class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom