Chance in a million - seeking house manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wantonmien

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Out of the blue with work, I've suddenly landed in Manila and might be here 5 years.

Contacted a couple of housing agents (normally robbers/criminals), but just wondering if any of the diving people happen to have a decent 2 or 3 bed house or apartment in Makati area that they fancy leasing to me for a long period ? I won't get ripped off, but am happy to pay good rates in cash, for the right place - for self, missus and a hound + all the dive gear.

The sooner I get a house, then the sooner I can book every weekend as a dive trip - so the above is beneficial to the PHP economy :cool2: - or at least I will try to make sure it is !

Hello Wantonmien... I have a brand spanking new fully furnished 2 Bed Room Condo at the fort up for rent... Fully furnished and ready for occupancy... if you are interested please email me at marco.santos@aiyanar.com

Damn.. In hindsight those were much better odds than one in a million...!

Karen, not fixed yet but hopefully Marco place will suit - we've seen numerous places with real estate agents in past week, but average real estate agent has only $$$$ on the mind and no brains.

Im no real estate agent... Its only up for lease coz my sister decided she would like to marry and live in the US...

You may need an Automobile? I have an almost new Smurf Colored Mustang GT sitting in the garage waiting for a new owner as well if you are interested... Hahahahaha...

Whatever you do though youve gotta schedule those weekends with us at Aiyanar... I probably wont be free in the morning as im just headed to bed... will call you when I wake up...

Happy Easter Everyone!...

You ship to Australia? :-o

lol

Karan - one of the things we have left behind in Australia is the missus Right hand drive Mazda 3 hatch, registered Sep 2012, hardly used, spent half it's life in long stay car parks (and is currently in one !), comes complete with a lined rear end to accommodate the wet hound and dive gear - up for grabs end of April and even has the steering wheel on the side you need -- if interested pm me :)

Marco - maybe show the car to my missus and her mate when you touch base with them on the condo - you never know, you might lease condo and sell car in one package !

Wantonmien, a Mustang ain't big enough; y'all are gonna need a large van or a minibus to haul all your Taiwanese friends from the Manila airport to Anilao and Subic Bay . . .

Back
Top Bottom