Hollis spring straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife has a pair of Hollis F2s and loves them. Her issue is that the spring straps on the med/large size that I bought her slip off her heel. Rather than buying her a new pair in a smaller size, can I simply replace the spring straps?

are there any fit issues with replacing her current straps with a smaller size fin strap?

I know the straps are out there, I was wondering if there would be an issue fitting a small size strap on to a med/large size fin.

I swap straps all the time. No issues. Here are my favorite straps.

UTD SS Spring Fin Strap · UTD Scuba Diving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ummmmm, curious as to how they mount on Hollis F1/F2 fins (brand the OP was asking about).......

---------- Post added March 23rd, 2015 at 05:10 PM ----------

I know the straps are out there, I was wondering if there would be an issue fitting a small size strap on to a med/large size fin.

gotcha

Never said they would work on Hollis.....just my favs. That happen to work on just about every other fin......[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry, there is no "rhetorical" emoticon....

On my F2s the spring straps can be adjusted to be tighter, there are basically four "settings". Have you tried that yet? mine slipped off before I tightened it up to the middle tightness setting. Would love to hear what other spring straps work tho in case I need to replace them someday.

Back
Top Bottom