Looking for handheld light saber with very little spill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gianster

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a hand held lightsabor nice narrow concentrated beam with less spill as possible. Most lights I've tried advertised as narrow beam have a huge halo around that would light up the whole reef. Would also like adjustable brightness. Does this exist? I was using a "light 4 me xml" and loved it during the day but too bright up close on night dive hence the adjustable brightness request. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Mb-sub X1-VB or X1-FF. The FF is fixed focus at 3 degrees the VB is variable from 3-25 degrees so good for both day time and night reef diving. Great lights, very high quality.

Mb-sub X1-VB or X1-FF. The FF is fixed focus at 3 degrees the VB is variable from 3-25 degrees so good for both day time and night reef diving. Great lights, very high quality.

Those look interesting. Any distributors in the US?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom