Reaching PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wijbrandus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone talked to a live person at PADI recently?

I have a problem with the Single Sign On information in my account, and there does not seem to be a way to correct it on the website. Emails are not returned, and I just get voice mail when I call customer service.

My account appears to be associated with someone else's email address now, and I'd like to correct it.

PADI Americas

800-729-7234

Leave a message. They do return them.

I guess you missed the part where I said I just get voicemail?

That implies that 1) I know how to find their phone number, and 2) I actually called it. :)

I've been emailing them for a couple of weeks now, and calling throughout the day today just to get voicemail.

Sorry, just what answer do you expect?

Will not reponse again.

I apologize if I came off huffy, it wasn't meant towards you. That's why I put the smiley in there, intending it light-hearted.

I'm having issues trying to get them to respond to me, and I'm really frustrated with this.

I guess you are correct, and I shouldn't expect any more information here. I posted in this thread hoping a PADI person would hop on and see this and at least realize they are dropping the ball when it comes to responding to customers.

And I guess that about sums it up. End of thread.

Maybe this should get moved to the "Thumbs Down" forum.

I've never had a problem getting through. Sometimes I have to leave a message and have always gotten a call back within 24 hours (during their business hours).
The few times I have gotten VM more than once, I dial 0 and have the operator connect me directly with someone who is actually in the office and not on the phone.

Try emailing the tech support department directly:
techsupport@padi.com

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom