New to Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mask fogging is not a big issue for me. i just spit in it before the dive (then rinse and clear it at the start of the dive), but i think a lot of divers would buy fog free masks if they were well marketed and be not too expensive relative to normal masks.

I was able to dive with the mask yesterday and it worked perfectly. I thought it wasn’t going to fit my face, but I never had any leaks and it never fogged up at all. I have had several divers in our club say that they would be interested in purchasing one, depending on price and how long the anti-fog coating lasts. Is there any kind of warranty on the mask or its coating?

I volunteer at the Oklahoma Aquarium, and I am going to contact our director to see if I can leave one with him to test out. It will get used every day. That way we can see how the anti-fog coating holds up. Plus it will be used in salt water. I am looking forward to find out how it holds up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom