Deep Into Deco Pre-order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends on how amazon carries it. If you run a store through amazon where you ship the goods to the customer, vs an amazon store where amazon holds your stock and amazon ships to the customer vs amazon buying the books and selling them directly are all different, with decreasing profit to the publisher.

But a lot of diving books are hard to get through amazon for some reason. Jill Heinerth's books are available through her store but through amazon you mostly get resellers who mark it up.
This is interesting to know...I was thinking about getting a book or two of Jill's.

Just got this from BPC: "[FONT=&quot]Good news, we finally got the shipping rates to a more reasonable rate."
[/FONT]

---------- Post added February 26th, 2015 at 11:09 PM ----------

Now Deep Into Deco is available in 3 forms; print book, eBook and package set (print book + eBook for 20% discount). More info at Best Publishing Company - Package Set: Deep Into Deco (eBook + print book)

---------- Post added February 26th, 2015 at 11:29 PM ----------

Just got this from BPC: "[FONT=&amp]Good news, we finally got the shipping rates to a more reasonable rate."

[/FONT]
Now Deep Into Deco is available in 3 forms; print book, eBook and package set (print book + eBook for 20% discount). More info at Best Publishing Company - Package Set: Deep Into Deco (eBook + print book)

---------- Post added February 26th, 2015 at 11:31 PM ----------

Just got this from BPC: "[FONT=&amp]Good news, we finally got the shipping rates to a more reasonable rate."
[/FONT]

---------- Post added February 26th, 2015 at 11:31 PM ----------

[/FONT]

It depends on how amazon carries it. If you run a store through amazon where you ship the goods to the customer, vs an amazon store where amazon holds your stock and amazon ships to the customer vs amazon buying the books and selling them directly are all different, with decreasing profit to the publisher.

But a lot of diving books are hard to get through amazon for some reason. Jill Heinerth's books are available through her store but through amazon you mostly get resellers who mark it up.
Jill's books are available directly from Jill on Amazon at the same price as on her store at intotheplanet.com. Just search "Jill Heinerth." Sometimes 3rd party sellers jack up the price, then when you order through them, they simply order through Jill's website and have the item shipped to their buyer, pocketing the difference. A weird way to make a few $$$. Anyway, I fulfill most of Jill Heinerth's book orders for her, and we do our best to keep everything stocked up on Amazon and at her website. If there is something you can't purchase for some reason, please send me or Jill a PM. Thanks!

Order it direct through Mark Powell and you'll get it in a week or two. I received mine around February 1.

Please can you send me a PM with the contact details, thanks

Hi Asser, no hear for long time. Did you solved the shalower than deco multilevel planning in Ultimate planner?

Igor P

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom