HELP! Horrible Cebu Pacific website non-functional, how else can I get tickets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Centrals, it make be OP's credit card or even where trying to connect from. You are in Hong Kong. Potentially, you're already recognized, cookied or whatever. :)

Centrals, it make be OP's credit card or even where trying to connect from. You are in Hong Kong. Potentially, you're already recognized, cookied or whatever. :)
That may be the case. I read from other thread that the OP could not use his/her US credit card to buy Indonesian domestic flight on line.

Or just go with Philippine Airlines. I have gotten Cebu Pacific tickets in the past via phone because the website will not take my US credit card. So I decided to skip it and fly Philippine Airlines - no problem with their website and I don't think the ticket is much more expensive after you tally up extra costs for my heavy check-in and carry-on bags.

Hey everybody! Thanks for all the advice. It turns out that you cannot use the website from the United States! My wife went to the Philippines travel authority here in New York City, and get the name of the travel agent in the Philippines who is incredibly helpful and lining up all our flights. I'll post the name of the travel agent shortly, for anybody else coming United States. It appears that the website will work fine if you are in other parts of the world, but not the United States. It has nothing to do with credit cards, I could not even reach the point of entering the credit card number.

Just an FYI, an hour ago I purchased a ticket from Denpasar to Manila on Cebu Pacific using a US card here in the states, so it worked for me. This is my second time buying online with them with a US credit card. I will mention that I had signed up for the club with the first purchase which made it easier this time.

I have never had a problem with Cebu Pacific ,I have used the airlines several times and will be headed there on March 10th I will start with four days diving in Anilao .Then head over too Cebu visit some friends and the GF's family from there over too Moalboal for two days of diving. Then over too Mactan for another two days of diving then fly out of Mactan too Cebu to Manila and back To Boston . This trip I have to also do the future family thing lol ....... But I will compromise will 8 out of my 14 will be in the water .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom