Save a Dive Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duct tape. Solved pretty much all problems from broken kit to torn wrist seals.

Anyone who knows cobaltbabe will atest to this. They have a save a dive kit that you use a pick up truck to carry around. :eek:

I use spring straps and a neoprene slap strap, if I need extras from my save a dive kit, I have the originals in there, butI alsopicked up a couple of different types for others. I figure if I wanna dive, my buddy has to go, too.

But I have not worked my way up to a camper shell. It all fits in a tool box. Except the spare fins, and the extra 80, THe regulator can fit in there but it's a squeeze....

String:
Duct tape. Solved pretty much all problems from broken kit to torn wrist seals.

You can also splint a leg with it, fix a leaky canopy, make a lanyard...

extra weights to adjust boyancy, mexican speed wrench (adjustable wrench), stone to sharpen knife, zipper lube, zip ties, decongestant so stuffy head doesn't ruin ability to equalize, copy of dive plan in case of emergency, first aid kit with tweezers should you bump an urchin, COMMON SENSE, the most important item to have on a dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom