You know it has been too long since your last dive when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you are from Florida, living in North Carolina, its 12 degrees, and you start thinking about a drysuit and trying out that Ice Diving stuff.

here in the Midwest drysuit diving is about 1/2 the diving season

---------- Post added February 19th, 2015 at 07:56 PM ----------

I actually put together my gear together yesterday and smiled when I felt the sand in my mouth from my reg...

You shore dive in Mississippi and call that diving.

the best way to tell when it has been TOO LONG since your last dive: All of your gear, including your wetsuit, is totally dry!
You beat me to it! :D

When it's February and you still have to put the drysuit inflator hose on to your reg, because the last time you dove was in wet suit before winter..

These threads are always fun... How do you know it has been too long since your last dive... I'll get it started...

when your driving and you see a retention lake and your first thought is.... I wonder how deep it is...

(this is true) I start to think it was too long since my last dive why my gear is totally dry.

R..

... when the surface interval display on my dive computer switches from hours to days ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

When out of boredom, you unpack and repack your gear, only to discover a few items missing and can't remember why you moved them and where you put them.

the gear that was one-dive-new last time you used it is now featured on the Vintage Diving formum

wow ow we need to get you in the water ASAP.

---------- Post added February 20th, 2015 at 07:50 PM ----------

... when the surface interval display on my dive computer switches from hours to days ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

is this a mythical place? I want to live in this world !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom