ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now let's have a little Cozumel excitement! Woot!

​Here are some of the important links for
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015
to help everyone to stay informed.

Help a fellow ScubaBoarder win a free SplashBag!
Come vote on your favorite design
and if your on the Crew, get your own design in!

SplashBag Design Contest for Invasion Crew

Free Nitrox Certification from NASE for the Invasion Crew!
Take advantage of this great offer!

Things to Do in Cozumel
For things to do other than diving

Invasion Central
For info on everything about the ScubaBoard Invasion 2015
to Cozumel

and

ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Prize Sponsors Donations!

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Thank you for the ScubaBoard support to all the participating Sponsors!

Can't wait to see all the Crew there!

Happy Hump Day!

FWIW, I just booked our airfare from Chicago on Delta.

By flying in a day early and leaving a day later, the airfare was $407 per person including taxes and fees. We have never got airfare that cheap to Coz before. I dont know what else is out there for other departures, but it might be worth looking at!!

Well, I got in on Wednesday. I got the call from Al at lunch... I've never gone on an "Invade" trip but from what I see it must be so much Fun!!! I cannot wait due to fact that 99.99999% of divers are great people.... I'll get there by myself but I know I'll leave with so many new friends.... I hope all is well with my soon to be diving buds

Mark

Well, I got in on Wednesday. I got the call from Al at lunch... I've never gone on an "Invade" trip but from what I see it must be so much Fun!!! I cannot wait due to fact that 99.99999% of divers are great people.... I'll get there by myself but I know I'll leave with so many new friends.... I hope all is well with my soon to be diving buds

Mark

Fun and making new friends are what Invasions are all about! Welcome to the crew! :D

Hey everybody!

Follow this link and like my bag! Third post from the top!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...-contest-scubaboard-invasion-2015-crew-3.html

For every like you give me I'll buy you a margarita at the pool side bar at Hotel Cozmel!:D

Not only will you get a Margarita, but you can sleep well knowing you voted on the coolest bag eva! (Don't bother looking around, just take my word for it!)

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr :pirate2:

Interesting Photo!

Octopus-eggs-1.jpg

Awe, babies.

Hi Elena:)

Going to try to make the Our World Underwater dive show this weekend. Will Scubaboard have a booth? Are you and/or Pete going to be there?

Back
Top Bottom