Hog D2 replacement parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tickler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Where can I order the part seen below? The only parts I seem to be able to find are o-rings and such.
image1.jpg

considering it's more than one part, that may be part of your problem. What is wrong with it that it needs replacing? Any HOG dealer will be able to get it for you. Not sure where in Florida you are, but there are plenty of HOG dealers that can get it to you. Don't have the manual readily accessible though.

That piece is bent from being dropped causing it to bind and not unscrew from the tank. The closest hog dealer is 2 hours away and they want to charge an additional $35 service fee plus whatever the cost of the parts are. I was hoping to be able to skip that and just order the part myself since the rest of the regulator does not need to be serviced.

oh I do see that now.... Call Cave Adventurers and/or Dive Right in Scuba, not sure if Edd will have the parts in stock, but he can get them, and Mike most likely has them in stock. If that doesn't work Divers Supply sort of indirectly owns Hog, so they will have them.

$35 to unscrew and screw it back in? LOL. Had to tighten mine back up last weekend. Glad I didn't die!

not quite like that, threads are probably different and the hog prices should be cheaper, the din conversion was never really sold for the hogs since they were almost exclusively sold as din regs, Mike will have the parts, I just don't have the part numbers for the D2 that he needs

While you can use other DIN Adapters, your rebuild kits an filters are likely not to be compatible with the replacement parts in your rebuild kit going forward. The parts, from Hog, are:
B-01-002-03-BK DIN Wheel
C-01-002-14 DIN Housing
C-01-002-15-PT DIN Housing (2)

I'm assuming your O-Rings and sintered filter are all still useable. Most don't keep them in stock, but I am sure I can have it to you by Saturday or Monday, even If I have to pull one of an existing reg!!!

Give me a shout if you decide you need one!

Back
Top Bottom