Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely best way to stay up on conditions is to dive more :)

Facebook, this thread, calling a shop, or texting a friend, more often than not conditions are good enough to warrant a dive and we all know what months it is colder so, having extremely up to date conditions is not as important and the community and friendship created when a bunch of people get together to ask about conditions.

Some of us do not text.

Telephonic communication is a technological marvel, and cordless portable telephones are near miraculous, something not to be overused. Beware of phones that are not connected to the wall with a wire.

if I need to communicate with someone not in my immediate vicinity I prefer shouting loudly. If they are too far away a postcard will do.

Some of us do not text.

Telephonic communication is a technological marvel, and cordless portable telephones are near miraculous, something not to be overused. Beware of phones that are not connected to the wall with a wire.

if I need to communicate with someone not in my immediate vicinity I prefer shouting loudly. If they are too far away a postcard will do.

Due to my hearing I shout at people who are quite close.....

Here are a few shots from last night:

jpeg-6215.jpg

jpeg-6226.jpg

jpeg-6254.jpg

jpeg-6297.jpg

jpeg-6301.jpg

Here are a few shots from last night:..
tunicate looking.jpg
When I first noticed the "design" inside the "bottle top", I assumed that it was something man-made. But then I remembered about the size of the critter and figured that maybe it wasn't a bottle. Then I noticed the similar "bottle top" below. Tunicates then came to mind, but I'm having a hard time turning that glob into a tunicate in my mind.

That bumblebee is just *off* the charts cool!

And you saw some great critters! I definitely didn't see the warty sidegill slugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom