Arlington/ft worth dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello!
My boyfriend lives in Arlington, TX and wants to get his open water cert. oes anyone have recommendations of a good dive shop in the area?

Options indeed! I would choose a dive shop that is a little bit of a drive and my preference as Aqua Trek Scuba - but they bank 32 so I'm bias as one of those GUE divers.

But you also have Lone Star Scuba, and We-B-Divin before you opt into Dallas area shops. There you have International Scuba, Scubatoys, Adventure Scuba and a host of other shops to choose from. Links below.

https://aquatrekdiveshop.com/blog/

We B Divin' | The Ultimate Dive Shop!

Find Scuba Diving Lessons, Scuba Certifications, Dive Equipment and Dive Travel - Lone Star Scuba

Premiere PADI 5-Star IDC Training Centers In Carrollton, Texas.

Scuba Equipment, Scuba Gear Scuba Diving Equipment Discount dive gear Snorkeling Equipment Wetsuits GoPro Cameras Cheap online

Hello!
My boyfriend lives in Arlington, TX and wants to get his open water cert. oes anyone have recommendations of a good dive shop in the area?

You might try Arlington Scuba. My wife and I were already certified when we moved to the area, but we use them to maintain all our gear, and have been very pleased with their service and the friendly environment at the shop.

I have used both Arlington Scuba in Arlington and Lone Star Scuba on the west side of Ft. Worth and like them both.

There's also ScubaToys in NE Dallas that's not too much of a drive from Arlington. A warning though leave all credit cards at home if you go to ScubaToys... It's a really dangerous "toy store" to go to if you have money on you or a credit card.

Jim

ME!!

I have a small class starting over Spring Break, if that will work. Otherwise we can work out a different time. Give me a call. We may be going down to the old Aquarena Springs for check out dives. It's now called Spring Lake. There's warm clear water year around down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend Arlington Scuba as well. I was certified by them in 1977 and the class was very thorough..I also bought my first gear from there....seems like only yesterday :D

Back
Top Bottom