Reccomendations for trip to Tiger Beach on the M/V Spree

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aldijo2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone. I'll be traveling to Tiger Beach/Bimini on the M/V Spree in a couple of weeks. Any recommendations as to what to take (clothing, equipment besides the obvious, snacks, etc.)
Thanks!

PS. I already have my camera, GoPro, and dive gear(reg, bcd, sausage, fins, mask, 7mm wetsuit) ready to go

Haven't checked the Spree's site, but here's some recommendations on the Fling's site(they are basically the same boats--just in different locations now)..Scroll down to personal gear:
http://www.flingcharters.com/pdf/faq.pdf

Also, get a hold of Wookie here, he's the owner of that boat..

Bring a towel, don't need snacks (we have plenty of stuff out all of the time, granola bars, candy, fruit, snacks, etc.) and we will dock right beside a large mall, so anything you didn't bring, you can get. Bring something warm to sleep in, we keep it cold enough to hang meat in the boat, and if you are allergic to cats, bring your Benadryl, although we have the most hypoallergenic cat I've ever met. We go barefoot on the boat, if you can't go barefoot, bring boat only footwear.

The Spree Expeditions Inc. | Dry Tortugas Scuba Diving Liveaboard | M/V Spree Diving the Dry Tortugas | Florida Key Wrecks | Bahamas website has a tremendous amount of information and FAQs about the boat.

Looks like i'm all set. Thanks Wookie, and Diver 85.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom