You know you're a diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You wear your kit in the shower because it hasn't been wet in a week.

You think that most boats look better encrusted under the sea than docked...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure I totally agree but....

You must be a diver if you think that any boat that is not set up for diving deserves to be encrusted under the sea instead of wasting dock space :) see fixed it for you :giggle:

You teach third grade and while you can't invite your eight year olds into the underwater world with your physically (not old enough) there is a month long unit on saving the ocean, ocean life, ocean math, etc.... that ends in your bringing in all your equipment and then a trip to the aquarium (in which the students know the hand signals to give to the diver in the show!)

Not sure I totally agree but....

You must be a diver if you think that any boat that is not set up for diving deserves to be encrusted under the sea instead of wasting dock space :) see fixed it for you :giggle:

Yup, I thought it went without saying that dive boats were excluded... But you're right. Much better when explicitly confirmed :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom