Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or make certain Sgt. Finch is unarmed, and successfully completed anger management training.

I think you are being pretty mean spirited with this....Allison and many others will routinely say things they think are funny...things not meant to hurt anyone...We have to be able to chat with our friends on this board, without someone taking things the wrong way and suggesting legal action for lack of political correctness...

Your reading things in to a post on a web page.....about a person you dont know, can't see as the comment was made, and you must know how common it is for people to completely miss the message written in a post...Now had you been at the BHB in person, and witnessed someone engaged in a real threat, that would be a horse of a different color. But from what was shared, I think all of us need to believe Allison that this was in jest.

And...maybe you should do a dive with Allison and meet the person you are so far from understanding?

Dan, something in the universe is misaligned ... that's the second of your posts I've Liked in as many days ... :)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think you are being pretty mean spirited with this....Allison and many others will routinely say things they think are funny...things not meant to hurt anyone...We have to be able to chat with our friends on this board, without someone taking things the wrong way and suggesting legal action for lack of political correctness...

Your reading things in to a post on a web page.....about a person you dont know, can't see as the comment was made, and you must know how common it is for people to completely miss the message written in a post...Now had you been at the BHB in person, and witnessed someone engaged in a real threat, that would be a horse of a different color. But from what was shared, I think all of us need to believe Allison that this was in jest.

And...maybe you should do a dive with Allison and meet the person you are so far from understanding?

Dan: What if someone wrote on this board:

"If I see your women at the BHB and she does something, anything that I consider rude... I will stab her with a knife"

Do you think that is funny? I hope you wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Wait, did someone on the Internet type something that got misinterpreted?

Someone call cnn.

Last edited:
Dan: What if someone wrote on this board:

"If I see your women at the BHB and she does something, anything that I consider rude... I will stab her with a knife"

Do you think that is funny? I hope you wouldn't take it the wrong way.
If it was a person no one knew...a person we had no idea what to expect from....then your right...you would be crazy not to take it seriously. ...but....Allison is a regular here, many people know her and dive with her....based on this social knowlede about her real life behaviors, I dont think you would see this as a credible threat...instead, just a poorly phrased and meaningless comment. ..

I totally support your concern for your son...its your job...
I am just hoping that in the spirit of your being part of the same community with Allison, that you would also treat her as family...

While you and I have never actually been real friends, I have seen much that is good in you, even as hidden as it has often been, with your continual baiting and trolling...ultimately it looks to me like you really do mean well, and Scubaboard is much better off with you than without you....which might explain the madness in my standing up for you previously in the thread. :)

If it was a person no one knew...a person we had no idea what to expect from....then your right...you would be crazy not to take it seriously. ...but....Allison is a regular here, many people know her and dive with her....based on this social knowlede about her real life behaviors, I dont think you would see this as a credible threat...instead, just a poorly phrased and meaningless comment. ..

I totally support your concern for your son...its your job...
I am just hoping that in the spirit of your being part of the same community with Allison, that you would also treat her as family...

While you and I have never actually been real friends, I have seen much that is good in you, even as hidden as it has often been, with your continual baiting and trolling...ultimately it looks to me like you really do mean well, and Scubaboard is much better off with you than without you....which might explain the madness in my standing up for you previously in the thread. :)

This threat against my child was not made by some random person. The individual is a law enforcement officer. Presumably one who has ready access to weapons. I EXPECT that an individual who is employed in that profession would not make public threats to stab children for perceived rudeness. I baffles my mind really.

A reputable and trustworthy LEO has an obligation to hold themselves to a higher standard than some random idiot on the internet. I think we should demand that an officer would exercise better judgement and not make public threats like this. The fact that this officer seems to be behaving in a manner that is so divergent makes it difficult to dismiss the threat as clearly a joke.

Would not this type of behavior be of concern to the agency who employs the officer? Would the agency perceive it as a "family joke"? The officer has indicated that an apology is owed.. for the behavior my son engaged in...and not her own. It really is bizarre.

Omfg.

... Not sure he's on SB but this is creating a bit of a tizzy on FB tonight. Big school of mobula rays spied at BHB today!!! Photo by Jake Milman. Still swimming upstream, MB. :wink:

14 rays Jake Milman.jpg

Last edited:
... Not sure he's on SB but this is creating a bit of a tizzy on FB tonight. Big school of mobula rays spied at BHB today!!! Photo by Jake Milman. Sorry MB I'm not giving up. :wink:

View attachment 201844
beautiful!!!

---------- Post added January 22nd, 2015 at 09:03 PM ----------

WOW!!! They can get huge, is this the same?

The devil fish can attain a disc width of up to 5.2 m (17 ft) and can probably weigh over a ton,[3] second only to the Manta species in size

Mobula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom