Scubatoys wants your input!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 10% Discount does still apply. You just simply need to request it if you are a new diver and if we have already given you the 10% discount for forum member then your account is already set up to receive that discount. Spread the word!

Wow now you tell me that I could of got a discount. I just pick the suit up last week LOL

The one thing I would change on your website is to offer additional sort and filters. For example I was looking for new fins. On your site I can go to fins open heal and see them all. But I wanted open heal fins that were split fins with spring straps in a specific color. I had to scroll and scroll.the easier it is to find the things you want the less likely the shopper is going to go to LP. I can go to LP and go to fins/split/red and see only split fins in red

This was going to be my suggestion. I usually go to LP first simply because I know I can find what I'm looking for more quickly, and that's because of their sorting and filtering capabilities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom