Scubatoys wants your input!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have purchased many things from you guys for my wife and I in the past. I have always had friendly, quick service. Keep that up.

Regulator parts. Yeah, I want to buy regulator parts. Simple.

I love Scubapro, sorry, it is what it is. And Atomic too.

As a consumer, I will often do without rather than purchase an item made in China Inc. Obviously in a modern global economy avoiding China Inc. low quality items is not possible nor are all items from China Inc. low quality and not even desirable to avoid all such things but alternatives in your product line would be a plus to me.

Eco packaging of products. I hate plastic wrapped all over everything.

The 10% discount was/is important to me. It does not need to be tied to this board, it could simply be tied to a return customer policy or something like that.

You realize that some of us have been divers for decades and do not need to re-outfit every few years.

Well, hmmm, now that I am getting older, do you have a walker for a SCUBA diver, only partly kidding. Items that attract older divers----.

N

I have bought many things from Suba Toys, my wife remindes me often. I just drop 2k for a dry suit with you guys. I was hoping that I could try a few suits on before buying and see what I like. It did not happen so I went for the top of the line for what I do. I could of saved little money online but still went with you guys. You are fast with your repaire service and friendly folks work there. Chip is great to do business with. One thing I would like to see is pricing on thing better. ex: knifes, lights
But all in all this is a great store that has what I need or can get it fast.

I bought my first BCD, reg set, computer and gauges from you. Your package deals are great.

The one thing I would change on your website is to offer additional sort and filters. For example I was looking for new fins. On your site I can go to fins open heal and see them all. But I wanted open heal fins that were split fins with spring straps in a specific color. I had to scroll and scroll.the easier it is to find the things you want the less likely the shopper is going to go to LP. I can go to LP and go to fins/split/red and see only split fins in red

the other thing and as important is actual stock availability. On numerous orders I have placed I have received a call or email that an item is out of stock. You have always been accommodating in substitutions but it is frustrating.

I'm in IT and I would be happy to discuss your situation if you want some free advice pm me.

The 10% Discount does still apply. You just simply need to request it if you are a new diver and if we have already given you the 10% discount for forum member then your account is already set up to receive that discount. Spread the word!

I have had to remind your sales people about the SB 10% discount several times.

I do check your web sight when I am researching a purchase, and find that I am using you about 1/3 of the time, except for anything in the "Tech" area.

I want to thank everybody for taking the time to read and reply to this post. Your advice was very helpful. We are steadily working to find better shipping options. For some reason there just isn't too many options out there and the ones that do offer less expensive options don't offer all locations so its still a work in progress. As for changes to the website I found most of your posts to be very helpful and we will try to work them all in as they have all been great ideas. We are going to be working on this for quite a while so if there is anything else you can thing of, I would love to hear it.​

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 06:42 PM ----------

GypsyJim,

I PM'd you just now to work on fixing the discount issue. If you contact me I will get that sorted out and you will never have that problem again.

Was just at your site $199 for open water cert? Glad I'm not in Dallas ... Are you using it as loss leader to sell MFSB ? Do you teach Padi?

Hey Joe, a link from a product page to email a question might be nice. I know I can pick up the phone but an email option is nice.

One addition I would like to see Faber HP 117s for a smoking price with shipping to NM.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom